“Inspiration is the most important part of our digital strategy”
I have a chat with Digital Marketing Specialist Kavisha Ramnarain who is very passionate about Digital marketing, Social media and branding.
She shared her valuable experiences and her career journey in digital agency life.
Below, you can see the full Q&A and learn more about a digital marketing profiles.
1. An introduction about yourself
My name is Kavisha, I graduated with a IMM Marketing honors degree.
I have a number of years of experience within the Telecommunication, Insurance and Health and Wellbeing environment.
I am very passionate about Digital marketing, Social media and branding.
2. How did you become a digital marketer? Could you tell us about your career journey, starting with your education?
I studied marketing and in my career have used it to improve the businesses I worked for.
3. What leads up to finding “the perfect” story for a brand?
Defining what your brand is and the mission statement. What you want to be seen as is very important, then you can market to how you want your brand to be seen.
4. What has been the biggest challenge for you as a digital marketer, and how did you overcome it?
The challenge is getting people to make the last purchase. This will always be a challenge as the lifecycle for every product is different.
Constant buy-in through content and showing reputability and value for the product does pay off in the end.
5. According to you, what are the top five skills that a digital marketer should possess?
- Email Marketing
- Content Creation
- SEO Management.
6. Who and/or what influences your work and why?
Influencers in the Marketing industry, and seeing your advert gain attention and responded to by prospective clients.
7. Would you like to suggest any online courses for those who want to improve their marketing skills?
I would always recommend watching YouTube. I myself learned how to use Photoshop by merely doing that.
All be hungry to learn but focus on your strengths and likes and hone that.
8. Are there any hobbies or interests that helped you develop your marketing skills?
Listening to music, shopping and surfing the internet has helped me keep up to date and assist my creative side.
9. What are your favorite tools to use as a digital marketer, how are they helpful?
10. Is there a digital marketer who you admire or think they are killing right now?
No one specific as I am open to all teachers. For instance Neil Patel and Set Godin.
Follow Kavisha Ramnarain to stay updated with her amazing work on LinkedIn, Facebook.
एक उपयोगी जानकारी देने के लिए धन्यवाद।